Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Trendy Essentials and we are committed to safeguarding and respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. Trendy Essentials is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, address, age/date of birth, gender, email address, post code, passwords and other contact details).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Purchases and orders made by you, your communication and marketing preferences, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Your online browsing activities on the Trendy Essentials website.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Our security measures include: –
- Encryption of data.
- Regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data.
- Internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you.
- To provide goods and services to you.
- To manage any registered accounts that you hold with us.
- To verify your identity.
- For crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes.
- With your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you.
- For market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
- To manage customer service interactions with you;
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Web Banner Advertising
Sharing data with third parties
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers. Trendy Essentials only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. Trendy Essentials will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below
We may share your data with:
- Credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments.
- Governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so by law to comply with our legal obligations; to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases); for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and for the protection of our employees and customers.
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
We may use “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. Provision of such information and changes will be subject to:
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Arileo Limited.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK STATEMENT
All rights reserved. The material on this site is protected by copyright throughout the world and is owned by Arileo Limited. You may read, print and download it for private use only. You may provide a link (not a framed link) to this site from any other business or business information or service website but not (unless expressly agreed to by ourselves in writing) in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site. You may not commercialise or otherwise copy it without our permission. Use of this site is subject to our terms and conditions of use.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.